Reproduction and ownership
Use of the Regions 202020 website is free of charge.
Use of images is authorised for personal use. You must obtain permission from the copyright holder if you wish to use the images for any other purpose.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Unless otherwise specified, acknowledgments should be made as follows:
The Regions 202020 name, logo and website design are the property of the members of the ENNEREG project consortium and are protected under copyright. The contents of the databases, audio-visual material and source codes, which form part of this web site, are protected under copyright and are the property of the European Commission, specific project coordinators/participants and/or other organisations. All trademarks, registered designs, copyrights and other proprietary rights are acknowledged.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Regions 202020 Network Terms of Membership
Only local and regional energy-focused stakeholders involved in relevant actions will be accepted as members of the Regions 202020 Network. The ENNEREG project team reserves the right at all time to reject membership or revoke Regions 202020 Network privileges for any user that it considers does not comply with these requirements.
Access the Regions 202020 Network is restricted to registered signed-in users.
Misuse of this site, including addition of commerial, inappropriate of abusive content will not be tolerated and may lead to the perpetrator being banned from the Regions 202020 Network.
The Regions 202020 web team and ENNEREG Consortium members produced the website to enhance public access to information about the activities of Sustainable Energy Communities, including European Union policies. Our goal during the project has been to keep this information timely and accurate. However, the project has now ended, hence information on this DVD-ROM and the website may no longer be up-to-date. After the end of the project, the website may be updated by Regions 202020 Network Members. In order to keep the website online, the website may also be maintained by others. However, if errors on the website are brought to our attention (email@example.com), we will try to correct them.
The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union, members of the Sustainable Energy Communities Project consortiums, or other users or contributors to this website. Neither the European Commission, nor the Sustainable Energy Communities Project Consortium Members nor the authors are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.
This material is:
- information of a general nature only which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites outside the control of the contributors to this website;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that:
- It cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only European Union legislation published in the paper editions of the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
- Descriptions of organisations, projects, publications, case studies, etc are based on information supplied by the organisation or document author.
- The views expressed by a speaker making a presentation on this web site are purely those of the speaker and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission or any other entity.
- The views expressed by a contributor or member of this web site are purely those of the contributor and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission or any other entityl.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the Commission in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
The "Translate this Page" function using the Google Language Service may have been incorporated into some pages of this website in order to assist users of this site. Please note the following information about translations:
- This is an automated translation service, hence we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translated pages.
- Third-party websites linked to from the translated pages will also be translated.
- It is not possible to translate a translated page - attempts to do this will result in an error message generated by the Google translation service.